November 2011: New statutes added
The German Law Archive publishes cases, statutes,
bibliographies on German law in English language. You can retrieve all
documents published in the Archive by following these links to the four
Judgments and other decisions by German courts
Statutes: Acts of Parliament and statutory instruments
Literature on German law
Bibliographies on German law
You can also search all the above.
The German Law Archive runs a database which aims to include everything written on German law in English language. You can search the database by author, title, classification, etc, and you can also submit new entries.
The German Law Archive also hosts discussion groups to which you are welcome to contribute.
Please follow this link to log onto the Database .
Please follow this link to log onto the Discussion Groups .
· We run a free subscription service which we use to inform you about new materials published in the German Law Archive.
· We have a page with links to other German law websites and a few other useful websites.
· You can tell us what you think about this website. Please go to our feedback page.
· The contributions section tells you how others have contributedto this website,and how you can make a contribution.
· The copyright page informs you about copyright in materials published in the German Law Archive.
· You may also want to visit the homepage of the Institute of European and Comparative Law at the University of Oxford.
· Try the free subscription service for the Oxford University Comparative Law Forum.
If you want to add this website to your bookmarks, use this page.
Your must accept our disclaimer before you continue.
This website is maintained by Gerhard Dannemann and Jens Askan
Brückerhoff (assistant editor).
©1998-2006 Gerhard Dannemann